Calibrating your expression pedal with your Particle 2 will ensure that the pedal uses the entire minimum / maximum expression pedal range. This process is the same for any Red Panda product with a CTRL port.
- Start with the pedal powered on and nothing plugged into the CTRL port.
- Hold the right footswitch while plugging in the expression pedal. The right LED will blink three times to indicate it is in CTRL configuration mode. You can now release the footswitch.
- Move the expression pedal to the heel down position.
- Move the expression pedal to the toe down position.
- Hold the right footswitch for 3 seconds to save these inputs. The right LED will blink once to indicate that the calibration is complete.